Monday, June 1, 2015

No More Bruce. Say Hello to Caitlyn Jenner!

Caitlyn Jenner on the cover of Vanity Fair June 2015
Caitlyn Jenner's cover of Vanity Fair photographed by Annie Leibovitz, due to be on stands June 9.
    The wait to see Bruce Jenner truly comfortable in his own skin is over. There is no more Bruce, he has finally revealed to the world Caitlyn Jenner: the real him..well her. 

    Vanity Fair magazine has released a sneak peek of the 22-page spread of Caitlyn that will be available to the public June 9. Not only do we get 22 pages of fashion's new It Girl (possibly), but she reveals a few details about the process and the new her.

    DKNY PR Girl shared on Twitter a sexy photo of Caitlyn in a red Donna Karen dress while behind the wheel of the 2011 Porsche 911 GT3 RS that Kris bought for him her.




    I def love Bruce as Caitlyn already! Bruce never really seemed like he fit in or was comfortable the times that I did watch KUWTK... I've never been super obsessed with the Kardashians so I admit I barely watched the show.

    I'm excited to see how Caitlyn is: how she acts, what's her go-to style when getting dresses, how confident and comfortable she finally is. I can see her out dressing her kids on the red carpet with no problems.

--How do you feel about the new Caitlyn Jenner?
Pocahontass_B

No comments:

Post a Comment