Thursday, June 4, 2015

Kendall + Kylie Collection at Topshop




    The Jenner sisters released their Topshop collection showing off their simple, vintage LA style.

In Kendall and Kylie's interview by Karla Evans, they discuss their inspiration for the label, their favorite pieces (Kendall went with the wide-legged, see through black pants; Kylie loves the "When in Doubt, Vacation" crew neck sweater), their inspos in life and style, and which pieces their sisters would wear.

You can shop their collection here.

    When I looked at the collection I only saw 7 pieces: a black maxi dress, distressed shorts, a floral top, a floral slogan t-shirt, a crochet and 2 (linen-type) blouses. In their interview they mentioned a jumpsuit and sweats that aren't on their collection site, so I'll assume they're sold out maybe. I'm not sure. I think their label, so far, definitely gives me that beachy West Coast vibe. I'd love to see the wide legged pants Kendall mentioned along with the floral jumpsuit. I'm not that big a fan of floral unless the print is kept simple like in the photos from the shoot.

    I love their personal style and would love to see more form them that reflects them.

-- How do you feel about the Kendall + Kylie collection? Do you plan on buying any pieces?
Pocahontass B

No comments:

Post a Comment