Monday, May 11, 2015

Recap: Met Gala 2015

I know I'm a little late, but now that my classes are over I have a lot of free time to blog!
 
  http://www.spyghana.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/wpid-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-met-gala-2015.jpg



This years Met Gala theme was "China: Through the Looking Glass" and the celebs looked amazing...well most of them. As expected, not everyone dressed based on the theme but they still looked great.




Rihanna was my favorite look of the night wearing an extravagant yellow gown by Chinese designer Guo Pei.


Sarah Jessica Parker stuck to the theme and wowed in a custom made H&M gown. I've never seen H&M look so classy! That headpiece is fire (literally)!

SJP at the Met Gala 2015

  
 Zendaya never seizes to slay! Slay-Daya wore Fausto Puglisi. I love the ancient Greek sun inspired design on skirt and train.
Zendaya in Fausto Puglisi



Sienna Miller wore a sexy 2-piece Thakoon ensemble. I love that she took a risk and went bare under the blazer. The tassels on her earrings and belt complement the outfit perfectly.
Sienna Miller at Met Gala 2015


 Justin Bieber fits the theme in a black and gold, dragon embellished Balmain blazer.
  Justin Bieber Balmain at Met Gala 2015


 Karolina Kurkova kills the theme in a Tommy Hilfiger dress and Giuseppe Zanotti heels. I absolutely love this kimono-esque dress!
Karolina Kurkova Met Gala 2015 Giuseppe


Kim Kardashian-West stunned in an all white Roberto Cavalli gown with a feather train. It reminded me of Beyonce's Givenchy gown at the 2012 Met Gala but Kim looks amazing none the less.


Saving the best for last, Beyonce had the entire Internet talking when she arrived late in a super-sheer Givenchy gown. I'm obviously a huge Bey fan, she can do no wrong in my eyes. #BeyHive
Beyonce in Met Gala 2015 in Givenchy


No comments:

Post a Comment